Pineridge were appointed to undertake the design and build of a school play area in Bracknell, Berkshire. The project included;
- The construction of a large pergola.
- A tarmac surface below the pergola followed by a coloured resin final finish.
- The levelling and re turfing of the entire space.
- The installation of raised oak sleeper beds to the perimeter.
- A new shed placed on a new concrete base. Shed to also include shelving.
- The installation of security fencing.
- The installation of an external tap for ongoing maintenance of the lawn.
This turnkey project was completed on time and on budget.